October 23, 2014

Marzipan Doll

lop3 

 I finally received my new skirt from Sheinside! I was so excited about it and couldn't wait to see it in my hands. Even though it pretty much seems appropiate to wear it in Spring, I actually think it goes for all seasons, so I paired it up with the sweater I got last year from the same brand and it felt like a perfect match!
 After I looked at the photos, the first thing that came to my mind was something sweet. Something like marshmallows or marzipan figurines - it's natural that a sweet addict would think that. 
So, I was twirling around like that in a very gloomy weather while people were staring and I couldn't care less. The confidence that certain clothes can give you is magical.
This skirt entered in my top 5 skirt list - yes I have lists like that..

  lop3 7lop3 3 lop3 8 lop3 9 lop3 5 lop3 2 lop3 6

Wearing: Sheinside sweater, Sheinside skirt, Deichmann shoes, H&M tights and golden rings, Meli Melo rose ring, vintage earrings.



 

2 comments:

  1. fusta arata suuper! imi place printul si culorile :) ma enerveaza astia ca nu au numere mai mari la fuste asa de frumoase :(



    Saci
    ChocolateFashionCoffee
    ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
    ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that skirt is sooo gorgeous! I really love the floral print! :D

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!