November 7, 2014

.

wishlist 

 It's been a while since I made a wishlist, God knows I desire so many things and it's only natural for me to keep them somewhere in my archive, even though it's not possible to have them all, but maybe I can find similar things or make them myself - there is always hope!
 These are some items that caught my eye on Sheinside, I searched especially some white coats (I think this will haunt me until I can find one) but the camel ones look feminine and gorgeous as well. Not to mention floral prints...on everything!
 And their jewelry collection this season is simply gorgeous!!

 This will keep me dreaming for a while now.. wishlist3 wishlist4 wishlist2 wishlist5


I wish you a lovely weekend dear ones!


2 comments:

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!