February 24, 2015

It's getting warmer..

46 1 

 Looks like someone or something listened to my wishes and made the weather much more warmer. The sun is shining, birds are singing (I haven't heard those sounds in months!!) my optimism improved and all that's missing are the flowers and new shoes for Spring!
 No, no, I must behave myself if I really want to save money for vacations (this is so dull and a bit sad, because you have to sacrifice some things for other amazing things - hopefully). 
Until then, let's pray no more snow will come and let's dream of pretty dresses, read new books and watch Game of Thrones like crazy (the obsession got me too). 

 Have a great week guys!

  46 846 4 46 2 46 3 46 7 46 5 46 6


5 comments:

  1. Si eu sunt super happy ca a iesit soarele, sper sa se mai incalzeasca in continuare :)
    E foarte draguta tinuta ta, imi place mult cardiganul :D
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cardie Anaivilo! Very cool outfit!
    XOXO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait for warmer weather, you look great!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh such an amazing look! love everything about it :) great colors and layering :)



    Saci
    ChocolateFashionCoffee
    ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing and I love your chunky cardigan!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!