February 11, 2015

Wearing soft pastels just in time for Valentine's

87 

 Let's get this right out on the table: Valentine's Day has never been my thing. I've been in relationships in the past and we never really celebrated this day as if it were a big deal. Also, I am not certain we'll make anything this year as well. But, it's fun to play around with the idea of "what can you do on such a day (or any other as I might add) with your loved one ? " Let's just say that there are lots of options, like a fancy dinner or a special wild night and so on.
 I didn't create this outfit as a suggestion for "what to wear on Valentine's Day" but it occured to me that it could be a great option. A floral romantic dress, with or without the scarf, some sexy boots and velvet gloves for a touch of sophistication, pastel feminine colors for a more vintage-good-girl look and there you go. I don't know about you but it is very much in my taste.

 If you do celebrate this day, well, then I wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day! 

 See you soon!

  87 487 8 87 5 87 3 87 2 87 7


Wearing: Zara dress and cardigan, vintage bag and belt, old Meli Melo velvet gloves, H&M scarf, Irresistible Me headband, Deichmann boots



 

5 comments:

  1. Waw! Your look and makeup are gorgeous!

    Kisses,

    http://culore.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, cat de dragalasa esti! Imi plac la nebunie rochita si fularul, bineinteles!!

    Pupicei!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y've been seeing someone in the past in addition to you never truly praised this day as though it were a major ordeal.

    Jennifer Morrison Emma Swan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw your blog. It is amazing.Love your look :)
    http://sosline-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!